Cleaning out the shop, shameless commerce

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Cleaning out the shop, shameless commerce
From: <mjsutter@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:22:08 -0700
Listers,

I'm cleaning out the parts boxes in the shop in order to generate a little
income for the Tiger interior. Before I whore the parts out on Ebay, I figured
I give the Tiger list faithful a shot at 'em.

Here's a list:

Front Tiger crossmember. The left side upper arm bracket was bent and
straightened along time ago. Other than that, the part is in very good shape.
No rust. It was on my car until recently. Price $300.00

Front a-arms, upper and lower, powder coated satin black, perfect. Price
$100.00 for all

Stock fulcrum pins, powdercoated satin black, except where the bushings ride.
Price $20.00

Black synthetic a-arm bushings, very hard, complete set of eight, not
recommended for stock fulcrum pins. Price $30.00

Original Mk1a heater valve and bracket, very rough but complete. may leak, may
not. Price ???

Complete Tiger rear drum brake set-up, drums, backing plates, springs etc.
Also have 2 rear wheel cylinder rebuild kits for drum system. Price $50.00

Original Tiger oil filter system with bracket. Price ???

The Fan from Hell, a real C9DZ-8600-A, never installed, new in box, perfect
except for some scratches where the box staples hit the paint when it was
opened up. Never trimmed. Price...email me

2 - 15x7" Panasports, correct rear offset wheels. Were on a car that spun off
at Willow Springs. The plastic coating is ruined on both wheels. One lip needs
to be straightened. Price...email me

Traction master weld-on frame brackets. the brackets only. Price $10.00

Traction master bolt-on traction bars, were weld-ons but shortened and adapted
to be bolt-ons. Bars only, no u-bolt brackets. Price $40.00

Email me if your interested in anything. Prices negotiable, I have pictures of
all. The fan is going to cost you.

Mike Sutter
Ramona CA