rear torque steer problem solved

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: rear torque steer problem solved
From: "Thomas Prager" <tcprager@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2005 14:55:14 -0500
The rear torque steer problem has been solved and the culprit was switched
steering arms that caused severe bump steer. Now that the steering arms are
back on the correct sides, the Tiger once again steers like a Tiger. This had
us stumped, but a very helpful insight from a list member who had experienced
the same problem ten years ago put us on the correct path.

  BTW there also were cracks in my rear. Well, let me be more precise - there
were sheet metal tears in the unibody around the forward aspects of the leaf
spring point of attachment which also was repaired following an online article
penned by Tom Hall.

  Thanks for all the helpful suggestions.

tom prager
9472154