RE: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports

To: "'drmayf'" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 15:18:28 -0400
        I for one enjoy your reports, especially the pictures.   You are in
the process of pushing a Sunbeam, technology and yourself to the limit in a
quest for a land speed record.   I say bravo!   Yes, your writing style is
different but I have seen worse, usually my own.   I have no trouble
following the story or it's meaning.

        We have freedom of speech, freedom of press, freedom to speak our
minds and most important we have freedom of choice.
I choice to read your reports, for those who choice not to read the reports,
every computer comes complete with a DELETE KEY so you can exercise your
freedom of choice.

        To the reader who sent you the note; I say lighten up, enjoy the
trip, embrace the diversity of the Sunbeam family and the contributors and
members of this wonder list.

Ron Fraser