An update on the Tiger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: An update on the Tiger
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:24:25 EDT
Hello everyone,

i was reading Mayf's updates on his car. So i was thinking, why not tell  you
guys an update on my tiger since it's been a while.

Here is a little about the Tiger  now. My dad and I drive it a lot. Well i do
at least. We took it down to the car  show a few weeks ago, and there were
alot of ppl that accually knew what it was.  But i am trying to get my dad to
take the Tiger to more car shows that are  larger. I think the Tiger has about
88500 miles now. Before we started it had  87003. So that just says how much we
drive it. We drive it with the top down all  the time now. We never have the
top up unless im going to wash it. And right now  its been awile since i
washed it. So im going to do that soon.

It still has the 2BL on it. I dont  think my dad wants to put the 4BL on. He
think that he is 100% sure that the F4B  manifold and the 465cfm holley wont
fit under the hood. But i try to tell him  that it will and that there are
other ppl that do have the same set up.

We didnt go to the Tigers United.  And i was pretty sad about that. I was
really really looking forward to  going to California to the United. I was
planning on it for a long time. And my  dad forgot about it and then he kept
putting
it off. So we never went. Maybe  next year i can get him to take me. We will
see.

Here are the problems we are  having. Well about a week ago the headlight
went out. But the one that went out  was not a halogen. and on the other side
there is a halogen. So i found the H4  halogens on ebay and ordered them. The
tach is still jumping around, but now it  does it all the time. And thats it.
We
have driven the car in stop and go 90  degree traffic and it only reached
210-215. I dont consider that too hott.

"Keep on beam'en!"

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104