Re: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports

To: "drmayf" <drmayf@mayfco.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports
From: "David and Varley Tweddle" <wopdft@tpg.com.au>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 20:27:15 +0800
Dear Mayf,

Please keep the reports coming.

I'm really interested in all the nitty gritty details...last year I was
lucky enough to get to Bonneville and well understand how hard (really
really hard) it is to go fast at that place.

Hey.... I have an idea....bring your Sunbeam to Lake Gairdner (South
Aust)....no altitude problems......lots of good hard salt.....great
fun.......most people try and go really fast without spending too much
money....would cost a bit for you to get there though!!
http://www.dlra.org.au/lgairdner.htm I'll supply the pit crew and a few
prawns for the Barbie.....You have plenty of time to get car here as it's
not on again until next Mar 6th thru 10th 2006.

Anyway, goodluck, keep the news coming, go fast!!

Cheers
David