Springs

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Springs
From: "lgooch@satx.rr.com" <lgooch@satx.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 01:23:33 -0400
I am putting the front end back together and I have an original set of
springs that came on the Tiger.
It did sit a little low in the front but the rubber donuts were also shot
on removal.
I bought a set of springs off ebay that were as I remember lightly used.
I have read on the list that some of the aftermarket springs may be less
than desirable. I don't know for sure if these springs fall into that
catagory.
I keep reading the list and keep getting smarter you see.
The question is:
Is there anything that I need to be looking for in deciding which set of
springs to use??
Thanks for any advise. Soon to be back on 4 wheels.
Lewis

http://mail2web.com/ .