RE: Hollywood Tiger

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Hollywood Tiger
From: Bill Martin <tigerfixer@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 09:42:56 -0700 (PDT)
 Hello Paul, Tony, all
 Dale has given a CD full of pics to his web site guys
 with updated pics of the car. I will check with him
as
 to when they are going to get on the site and let you
 all know. For those of you who havent seen Dales Site
 it's www.dalesresto.com
 The Hood, Doors, Decklid, Tonneau, and all little
 parts have been painted. The body is ready for paint
 and Dale will be shooting it soon. Front and rear
 suspension is done, tranny is done, 2 new rear diffs
 from knock off hub to hub. We reproduced the
 windscreen and side skirts, hood pins, rear push bar,
 side pipes, Wheels and a bunch more stuff that I
can't
 remember. Anyway you all have a great weekend.
 Bill