Re: wiring question

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: wiring question
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 11:09:49 -0700
The Wiring diagram for the Tiger in in the Workshop Manual, but rendered
in color, at:
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmN35.asp

and "click on the small diagram for a BIG one.  The fuses look like an
"X" with circles at top and bottom.  There are only 2, and the ends are
numbered 1-2, 3-4.  Wiring for optional accessories is also shown., like
fog lights, clock, "under bonnet light and switch, etc.  The battery is
also shown.

This is an accurate rendition, directly form the "Rootes Workshop Manual
for the Sunbeam '260-289' as originally published by Rootes, and
courtesy of Sunbeam Specialties.

Steve.

(Caution: While the wire is of the finest British quality, the
components are generally made by Lucas, and let that speak for itself. ;-) )

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com