Re: new Get Smart film

To: "Rande Bellman" <rande@thecia.net>,
Subject: Re: new Get Smart film
From: "bob josten" <bobjosten@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:48:01 -0700
Hi Rande.
I read on a few blogs that with the success of Steve Carell's ' Virgin'
movie the production company is working on the Get Smart project again and
they are trying to stay somewhat faithful to the old series.
I would think that if they wanted to use a Tiger or a re-badged Alpine they
would have to contact one of the clubs to see about getting at least one
carnival red Sunbeam.
You would think they would have to open the movie with a shot of a Tiger
screeching to a halt, wouldn't you?
regards
Bob