Labor Day Weekend at Lime Rock

To: "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Labor Day Weekend at Lime Rock
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 20:47:54 -0400
It's that time again.  One of the largest Vintage racing weekends in the
Northeast is just around the corner.  While we don't consider it one or
our official club gatherings, we usually have as good a turnout of
Sunbeam folks there as we do at the official meets.  The cars will be on
the track for practice Friday and Saturday, and for races on Monday.
Sunday they have a giant car show, and there's a vendor/flea market area
operating all weekend.

For Details, see:  http://www.limerock.com/

Steve Silverstein is planning to run old #74 again, the '64 SCCA F
Production champion Alpine.

This event is really becoming popular, so plan on getting there early.
Read the parking info on thee LRP website carefully.  It sounds like
things have changed from previous years.  As far as I'm concerned,
Saturday practice is as good as Monday's races.  You get to see the cars
run, the whole point, after all, and the crowd is a bit smaller.  Let's
hope there's no repeat of that Road America stack up I saw some photos
of..

Stu Brennan

TE/AE Regional Rep.