Follow-up on Water Pump

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Follow-up on Water Pump
From: "Carlo Roberto Bernardino M.D." <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 00:16:22 -0400
First,
Thanks for all the great advice. I took the plunge and purchased an
Edelbrock 8442 Victor water pump. And it fit with no modifications.
Follow the link to my web page for pics on the old and new pump. Any
thoughts as to why it fit without a hitch. Even the fan and pulleys
all line up without problems. Heh, I won't complain.

Finally, thought you would like the stereo install in my lil cat. Not
only does the engine roar but so does the sound system. I really like
the look of the sub in the truck - look like NOS bottle - but it
kicks in the but in other ways! You may wonder what is the head unit
- there is none. I have an Apple iPod and am in the process of
mounting a dock for it inside an Alpine ashtray - when I need the
iPod, the tray is open. When not in use, the tray is closed. I will
add picks of the dock soon.

http://homepage.mac.com/crbernardino/PhotoAlbum26.html

Enjoy,

Rob's V8Tyger