Re: Inquring Minds want to know?

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Inquring Minds want to know?
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 03:16:53 +0000
Paul,
The threaded hole should have a screw in it.  It is left over Alpine electrical
ground.  Tigers just have the screw (unpainted too I believe).

RE: the welded nut...   the question is not what that one is for BUT what
happened to the OTHER one (that you should have)...  They are for the gas pedal
STOP that should be under your gas pedal

Gary