Re: Has anyone heard from Jim Pickard?

To: Andy Walker <awtiger@cox.net>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Has anyone heard from Jim Pickard?
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 18:29:44 -0700 (PDT)
I had the same thought the last couple days. My contact list has Jim
being from Lafayette, LA, so he should be better off than most.

Jim, if you're out there, let us know you're OK. If you're camped out
somewhere in Houston and need some assistance, let me know.

Stephen Waybright
936-443-8291 cell
936-273-6901 home