Re: good deal on a calendar

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: good deal on a calendar
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 2005 15:38:10 -0700
Thanks for the heads up.  Very nice side pipes, and the slotted mags
look good too.  The brain cells started kicking in and it looks like one
that belongs (I think) to a gentleman in Ramona, California.
British Car Day is coming up in October, and the car I'm thinking of is
usually there.  If so, I'll ask the owner if it's the one on the calendar.
Best Regards
David Sosna