Lime Rock Saturday

To: "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lime Rock Saturday
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 23:04:34 -0400
Here are a few photos form the Lime Rock Vintage show today.  There's
still time to see it this weekend.  Sunday there's a giant concours, and
Monday there's more racing.

Steve Silverstein was running the #74 Alpine that won the '64 SCCA FP
championship.  He's having a bit of a problem with the clutch master
cylinder, and had an adventure with a Porsche in the afternoon race.  No
damage, but I'll let him fill in the details.

The photos are at:

http://www.pbase.com/sb_photos/limerock2005

Dave Kellogg was there, without his Alpine, that's not quite ready yet.
And there were a couple Alpines in the hospitality and parking areas,
but I never identified the owners.  The Grassroots Motorsports and
Calssic Motorsports guys were there, and I had a nice chat with them
about their upcoming Tiger project.

A fun day!  Get there on Sunday or Monday if you can!!

Stu Brennan