Limerock Rolex vintage races

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Limerock Rolex vintage races
From: "Ken Ritacco" <ritacco0758@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 14:16:55 -0400
I attended the Limerock vintage road races over the weekend. What a blast! I
brought the Tiger down on Sunday for the car show, there were about 7 Tigers
in attendance plus a couple of hundred mustangs and Cobras ( even a few real
ones). The high light of the day was when  met  Carrol Shelby and was able
to get him to autogragh the glove box door I made for my car. He was a
great, he said I should consider putting a power Mazda rack in my Tiger like
he did in his, he said it wasn't that tough a conversion and works great.
Carrol Shelby was being honored at this event.

Monday was also a lot of fun watching all the old sports cars mix it up on
the track. There weren't any Tigers racing but one brave sole was thrashing
his 289 Cobra pretty good, but there was a local who probubly had quite a
bit of track time in his XKE that ate the cobras and everyone else's lunch.