Re: Tiger for sale

To: Drmoonstone@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tiger for sale
From: Larry Paulick <lpaulick@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 18:18:16 -0400
When I restored my Tiger, I used new rubber plug/grommets in the
firewall for all pass through, JC Whitney insulation, with the alum foil
side down, toward the heat source (not like most photos, as the foil
reflect the heat), a ceramic coating on the headers, and a Honda heater
valve that works, and is hidden in the pentium area.  I have absolutely
no heat from the engine, exhaust, or heater core.  But the heater really
pumps out in the winter, and I can not run it full in sub zero temps, as
it is too hot.

Larry