Black Holes etc.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Black Holes etc.
From: <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 21:53:09 -0400
> Tony,
> My Mk1A doesn't have the hole, and, since I'm the OO, I know it never had
> the hole.  I have no idea what it was for.

Will- Ive learned some Mk1As have the hole and at least one Mk2. I crawled
under my Mk1 and decided it didnt have the hole but if it would have it
would have been to access the top starter bolt from inside the car. I ask
Norm if he could shed any light but he might not have read the request. Norm
do you know what cars the hole is in and why it is there? regards, Tony

Looking at the photo, I didn't see the spark plug hole on the passenger side.
It is dark in the photo but you should be able to see the hole.  Maybe the
Rootes worker in charge of "sparking plug" holes missed with his drill on this
side.
This could be a Friday or Monday car and you may find lots of "odd" holes.

                                                            Jeff