Re: gas tank sealer

To: david hall <dhhall@bellsouth.net>, tigerlist <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: gas tank sealer
From: Robert Melusky <tigerknut66@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:18:48 -0700 (PDT)
My POR 15 product peeled off my Bugeye tank. I can sell you some ready-made
sheets. It lasted about ten years before it started to starve my fuel system at
"high" speed and about 15 years before I figured out what the *&@@$## problem
was....

Bob Melusky

david hall <dhhall@bellsouth.net> wrote:
Has anyone had any luck with any of the various gas tank sealers? I have
heard reports of peeling and clogging of fuel systems, especially related to
ethanol.use. I have seen products advertised from Eastwood, Por 15, Hirsch,
Gas Tank Renu, and my local radiator guy. Are any of these effective over the

Yahoo! for Good