15" tires that fit

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: 15" tires that fit
From: "Schonberger, Barry K" <BKSchonb@usi.edu>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 13:18:46 -0500
Can someone share their experience with Dan?

My engine rebuild plans have changed a little. (I got a super good deal
on a kit) so I will now be building a 331 stroker for the Tiger instead
of the 289. I am looking for a little experience here for rear tire size
and drivability. What size tires are you able to run in the rear end
without body modifications. Right now I have 195/50/15 but think I could
go with 205/50/15. If I can get a tall enough tire in the rear I will go
with the 3.23:1 ratio gears, otherwise I will stay with the 3.07:1's and
let the 331's torque deal with it. What suggestions do you have?
Thanks again and have a great day.
P.S. I am also looking at chassis strength upgrades. What are the Tiger
racers doing to keep the little bugger together and the doors closed?
Dan LeVesque
Warehouse Manager
MINARIK Automation and Control
Eagan, MN Branch