Re: unilugs

To: AAAGLASSS@aol.com, pirouette@charter.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: unilugs
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 09:56:24 -0400
huh???? Cragar??? Gunball Rally??? Backing Plates/Centering Plates???

A unilug wheel is simply a wheel elongated holes in them to fit mulitiple
bolt patterns so they fit all  Ford/AMC/Chrysler/Chevy/etc...

Just go to Ebay and search for "unilug" and a number of wheels will show up
with clear pictures of a unilug pattern. A while back I even saw some unilug
LAT70 style wheels on auction.

Paul