Re: In Memoriam

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: In Memoriam
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 14:35:13 -0500
Mr.DiBattista ask me to forward the below  to the LIST. It seems he isnt
receiving email from the LIST at his present address but instead it is going
to his old one. He hopes to fix that very soon. I have pasted the email
S.Laffiman and I received and hope it isnt being repeated.regards, Tony Lang

Listers,

If the rest of the clubs would like to go in on card and a plant for Dons
family, TE/AE is
in. Everyone knows how I feel about uniting the Marque. Please see below.

If someone from the club(s) reads this perhaps a
card and flowers or a plant (a plant is something a family member would keep
and it would be more of a rememberence) from CAT and or TE/AE or combined
from all clubs, would be a nice gesture.

Best Regards,

Anthony J. DiBattista
President TE/AE