Re: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports

To: Gary Strom <gstrom99@joimail.com>
Subject: Re: My World's Fastest Sunbeam Daily Activity Reports
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:40:29 -0700
Yes, there is a drag strip...Las Vegas! And they do have test and tune
on some friday nights. But youhave to fight the import crowd for
running. Maybe that would be good (said with an evil grin...). I have
3.25  rear gears and stock AOD tranny gears. Drag strip would be no
problem, so yes inded that is a candidate. I was hoping for a chassis
dyno though where I could do some back to back to back runs while makin
tune changes. But drag strip is sounding better... Thanks for reminding
me of that! Oh, my final drive ratio is around 2.1x if I can get it fast
enough for the overdrive to chime in and do it's part.

mayf