Re: What NOT to do at an autox

To: Rob Guerra <tiger351w@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: What NOT to do at an autox
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 12:34:01 -0700
Rob,

You must not have seen the event description.
1: Drive around course as fast as you can, executing a double figure 8.
2: Proceed toward judging stand and do a quadruple figure 8, exit the car
     as it circles around you, while performing a waltz with the car.
Keep one hand
     on car.
3: Re-enter the car , while still in a spinning mode, and proceed to end.
4:  Await judges clearance, then find out your score - to be posted in
main lobby.
5:  Awards dinner tonight.

Unfortunately, this excellent performance was given a 20 point
knock-down for not
 completing the planned "Reentry".

But it was an energetic try.  This driver shows future promise, with a
little Arthur Murray
coaching.    :-)

___
Steve Laifman