RE: Vote for a Sunbeam Tiger

To: Carmods@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Vote for a Sunbeam Tiger
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 11:30:52 -0400
John,
I like the first comment...

Quote: "Can't you folks figure out better, or more important, issues to
devote comments/viewpoints on than what cars people would "joyride"? Maybe
that could be a topic for your CyberSurvey - Is car of the week newsworthy?
I usually skip this survey item but the 1956 Chevy Nomad is bad."

The guy crabs about the topic then votes?

I VOTED...let's stuff that ballot box...Tigers Forever!

Paul