Marina, CA autocross/October 8th

To: tigers@autox.team.net, norcal-saac@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Marina, CA autocross/October 8th
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 22:40:17 EDT
Get your butts in gear, the final Sunbeam Tiger/NorCal Shelby clubs
autocross is fast approaching...this Saturday at Marina airport, with a guest
appearance by various Loti of the Golden Gate Lotus Club.

These are fun events with more than the normal amount of autocross seat
time...we'll keep running until tires or daylight are gone, as long as folks
are
game! Shelby guys, in particular, we missed a number of you last
event...well, actually we missed having the chance to administer a little  on
course
smackdown, to be honest...so please show up! ;-)

Details at _www.norcal-saac.org_ (http://www.norcal-saac.org)   click the
AutoX link in the navbar.