Re: Car Sale?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car Sale?
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 10:48:11 -0700 (PDT)
If you had trouble finding the Harrington Tiger on the long list... it
sold for $82,500 plus commision. That's a WHOLE LOT less than was being
asked when I was e-mailed to check my interest. The other Tiger sold
there went for $25,300 (+commision) and is mentioned in the latest
Autoweek. A friend at the auction described it as needing some work.

Stephen Waybright