RE: Panhard rod rubber

To: "'Robert Jaarsma'" <jaars@cyberportal.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Panhard rod rubber
From: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:58:07 -0300
Hi Robert;

A problem for me too. However, I was able to make up a good set from
suspension rubbers that I got from a Brake/Front-end/muffler shop. I
took the worn out rubbers with me to a local shop, and they had a large
box of "take-offs" from cars they had worked on, some new, some hardly
used and some scrap. I matched them up with my worn Tiger rubbers, and
chose slightly larger ones so I could cut them down if necessary to fit
the rod.
Works great. No more rattle and bang over bumps!

Dave