Rust treatments experience...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Rust treatments experience...
From: Peter Laurinaitis <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 21:39:55 -0700 (PDT)
Anyone have an experience with Eastwoods Oxisolv to kill rust and Rust
Encapsulator to treat/stop rust? (alos, how about good ol' Naval Jelly or
Extend followed by Rustoleum Auto Primer?)

Right now I need to treat a little rust in the floor pans (a cm max of
perforation and some surface rust), as well as treat and prime the trunk lid
(prior owner unfortunately took all the paint off with a wire wheel and did not
paint the bare metal).  I want to stop the damage while I enjoy the car for a
year or two before undertaking a broader restoration...

Thanks in advance,
Peter

Peter Laurinaitis
peter.laurinaitis.wg02@wharton.upenn.edu