Leather seat covers

To: "Tiger News Group List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leather seat covers
From: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:57:48 -0400
Listers,
My supplier has asked me if I want another 10 all Black leather MK1A
type (Similar but NOT identical similar pleats but the stitching is not
hidden as per factory - Martha still makes the perfect vinyl
replacements) seat covers. At this point I have no one who has requested
any additional covers. To date I have sold about 25 sets with no
complaints and many compliments. The price is now $325 per pair of seats
for backs and bottoms. You should install with new foam and diaphragm as
I did and the outcome looks great and they are very soft and
comfortable. I can send Photos of the installed covers along with
installation photos. I did have the seat backs professionally installed
as I did not want to do it and I was charged $40 per back to install.
Still no news on the MK1 version as I have some anxiety about putting
out the dough with only one request and unfortunately it was requested
in color.

Best Regards,

Tim Ronak
Business Development Manager
Akzo Nobel Coatings
23961 Via El Rocio
Mission Viejo, CA   92691
Off: (949) 305-5393
Fx: (425) 955-6268
Cell: (949) 289-3357
Business email: timothy.ronak@crna.akzonobel.com
Personal email: timronak@cox.net
VM: (800) 234-6747 ext. 2257#

This message, including attachments, is confidential and may be
privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify the
sender then delete and destroy the original message and all copies. You
should not copy, forward and/or disclose this message, in whole or in
part, without permission of the sender.