LAT fender flares?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: LAT fender flares?
From: "Bob Dixon" <bobdixon@frii.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 22:17:35 -0600
Hello group.  Me again.  I just noticed a Tiger on ebay (item 4585363046)
that mentions a fender flare LAT option.  Is this true?  My fenders are
really buggered up and if a LAT option flare ever existed, I would go that
direction.

I'm trying to stay with the spirit of the Tiger but I'm really struggling
with trying to keep things original.  My car still has a generator.  I want
to just replace the entire electrical system with new, safer, components
from the alternator all the way including the gauges but I would feel guilty
about it.  My dash is already trashed so I have to completely redo it
anyway.

Ah the dilemma's of restoring a car.
-Bob