RE: Stock Mk 1a carb?

To: "'Peter Laurinaitis'" <laurin212@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Stock Mk 1a carb?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:29:56 -0500
Peter
        The stock Tiger carb is a 1964 Autolite 2 bbl.
C4DZ-9510-A     up to B9470592
C4DZ-9510-C             From B0470592

Any Ford 2 bbl carb will work and the stock air filter parts will fit on any
of these carbs as will the cast parts with the Tiger lettering.   You can
find 2 bbl carbs at most swap meets, a pick your part yard that has 60's
cars or you should be able to order a remanufactured Ford carb from NAPA or
similar car part stores

        You have a Holley carb on your car, probably 500 CFM, you need the
number on the air horn to determine that.   All the Tiger air filter parts
will fit this carb too.   There is nothing wrong with running the Holley if
you want.

Ron Fraser