Re: Pardon me, but my ignorance is showing]....Spax

To: 65Tiger@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Pardon me, but my ignorance is showing]....Spax
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 20:20:57 -0500
I used to run Spax on my Lotus and I liked how easy they were to
adjust.  I recently tried to get a set from S/S and they said they no
longer carried them.  I went with the Koni's instead since they now have
a very accessible and easy adjuster on top.  Actually, I think they are
easier to adjust than the Spax now and they certainly work great.

-Randy

65Tiger@comcast.net wrote:

>Sunbeam Specialties carries them.  Visit their catalog at
>
>http://www.rootes.com/catalogindex.html

>>What is the part numbers and the vendor for Spax used on Tiger? Thanks. Gary
>>B9472283
>>--

Randy Smith
34752 Charles Town Pike