Re: Mustang Mag

To: tonythetiger@onecliq.net, SLaifman@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: Mustang Mag
From: Sjhcobra1@cs.com
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 12:21:28 -0500
Tony and others:

The December issue of Mustang and Ford magazine has an article about the 47th
Tiger built. The January issue will have an article about the rebuild of the
289 in my Mark 2 Tiger.

I believe that it is the November issue of Playboy that has a picture of the
new "Maxwell Smart" with a red Mk1A Tiger.

Steve Halbrook

"Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net> wrote:

For informational purposes,in this months Mustang Magazine they mention that
next months issue will have a Sunbeam Tiger adorn their pages. I also have a
cousin who used to work in the movie industry and now has a DVD rental store.
He stays ontop of the business, mostly via the internet and the new Get Smart
movie is now listed but no one has been signed to the part nor has a start date
been decided. He said he would update me as new information was posted on
whichever site it is he checks about movis on.