FYI

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FYI
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 16:03:59 -0500
    The Dec 05 issue of Hot Rod magazine has some very interesting articles.

pg 58    Keisler Engineering makes parts to install a 5 or 6 sp transmission
into early muscle cars.   I have not investigated their web site but I will.
HYPERLINK "http://www.keislerauto.com"www.keislerauto.com

Pg 132    Junkyard jewel; Ford 5.0 EFI build using lots of Edelbrock parts.
388hp @6000    374 lb-ft @5000

Pg 120    The Rotrex Supercharger; it looks like half a turbocharger and its
driven by a belt.
HYPERLINK "http://www.rotrex.com"www.rotrex.com

Pg 44    Dynacorn Classic Bodies Inc.   '69 Camaro convertible replacement
body shell officially licensed by GM.   Now many of you may not be into GM
products; I'm not really either but just about half the magazine is about
this new sheet metal body shell and a previous issue of Hot Rod stated that
Dynacorn is planning to make a new 68 Mustang shell once the Camaro project
is complete.   So I find this interesting to see the quality of their work.
HYPERLINK "http://www.dynacorn.com"www.dynacorn.com

Ron Fraser