Re: Just a little of what is going on in the Tiger market

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Just a little of what is going on in the Tiger market
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:32:42 -0600
I went on the site Mark sent to check out the Beams. I didnt look at all of
them but the ones I did looked pretty nice. I thought it strange tho, since
the orginality of the cars is mentioned. The one being ask 40k plus for is
represented as a Mk1a and it is missing the waist rolls and it appears to
have the wrong vent window trim. Im sure this could be an oversight but when
I checked out the next Tiger, a Mk1, it had waist rolls. Go figure. I would
think they would at least try to make the cars appear orginal.Especially
when asking large sums of money and detailing the work done prior to being
offered for sale. I dont think it hurts the values of our cars when other
ask in the mid to high 40s. Im not selling mine, Im passing them on to my
son and grandson. Afraid to give one to my daughter, she might sell it for a
ch**y and I would be rolling over in my grave if she did!