Re: Sold the Car

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Sold the Car
From: veeseeoso@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 00:21:41 -0500
Hello Mark and Listers,

The Autobahn Country Club www.drivefastbesafe.com is our home away from home.
Heck, we live only 15 minutes away. My wife and I are one of the Founding
Members and it is an absolute car guy's (and gal's) dream come true. Just
imagine that all one needs to do is show up, perform the necessary preparations
to one's car or motorcycle, and get on the track...as fast as you want, as long
as you want.

I have run my Tiger often, but find the short wheelbase and excessive power
"religiously enlightening" to say the least. Unfortunately, the track is closed
for the off season and we are going through d.t.'s. I currently enjoy driving a
65 Shelby GT350 R replica as often as I can. Considering fuel, brakes and
tires, it it a lot more fun than golf!

Henry V