parts book on e-bay

Subject: parts book on e-bay
From: Paul Memont <prmnes@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 20:47:36 -0500
The seller of item #8014148827 is selling a photocopy of the book.  I
bought the last one he had on E-Bay and received it today.  The exact
same one is running again, with the same pictures.  I know the
information can be had free on the TU site but I fell for it thinking
because "All pages are in pretty good condition." it was original paper
with new binding.

I know, buyer beware.
I know I should have asked directly.
I know it is my fault.
I now know more about E-Bay.

I have e-mailed the seller and given him a few days to make it right.
Then I will leave feedback and contact E-Bay customer service.

Thanks for your ear,

Paul