Re: Fwd: Carl Christiansen

To: Steven Silverstein <milano164@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Fwd: Carl Christiansen
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:47:04 -0800
Thanks for passing this on, Steve.  I hadn't known till now.
To all: Something to think about; At a time like this, a condolence
card, even from someone she hasn't met, means a lot.
I have her mailing address as:
209 Nadine Ct.
Incline Village, Nevada 89451
If this isn't correct, would someone please let me know?  I want to send
her a card.

Best Regards
David