Re: Since Joey is showing pictures...

To: jd.sencindiver@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Since Joey is showing pictures...
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 16:53:47 EST
Jim,

Pardon me while I ask a bunch of questions:

First, can you send me a better picture or pictures of your car. The  one I
have is blurry when you zoom in.

Now my many questions. Are your painted on stripes the same size and
dimensions as the original Tiger Tails? Could I impose on you to give me the
various
measurements so that I could replicate it on my car?

I'm thing of doing exactly what you're thinking of doing. My top color  combo
choice is red with a white hardtop and maybe the tails if I can get them
done correctly. I look at those Chili Red Mini's with the white roofs and think

about that color scheme for my Tiger all the time.  I've always liked  stripes
just like Paul and obviously you.

Next spring, my plan is to have my Tiger painted among many other things.
Lastly, what type and year red is your car?

Thanks.

Rodney