Re: Tail stripe

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tail stripe
From: "Andy Walker" <awtiger@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:49:48 -0600
Hi, listers:

I was really surprised to log on to the list today to see my name and my car
being discussed.  Thanks to all for the nice comments on the LAT 58 tail
stripe kit.  The kit that is on my car came to me in it's original box
complete with the original instruction sheet.  Several of you stated that
there were no absolute measurements stated on the instructions and you are
correct.  I simply looked at the pictures provided and lined it all up off of
the only stationary "landmark" available...the gas cap.  I got the angle as
close to what I thought it should be and it ended up looking pretty good.
They were put on the car back in 1988 and still look really good.

If anyone has any questions about them, let me know and I'll try as best I can
to answer them.

Take care,
Andy Walker
Edmond, OK