FW: paul's calendar

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: paul's calendar
From: "Terry Morton" <TMorton@bma1915.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 07:28:11 -0500
Listers,
I too received the calendar yesterday. A very nice piece (and my Tiger
isn't even one of the beautiful twelve). I highly recommend it.

Terry Morton.

Joey Hiykel wrote:

I would recommend anyone to buy these wonderful calendars. I ordered some
and got them in last night. He was able to include my tiger in the month
that i was born. It came out great all the lines and pictures were
wonderful.

And if you were wondering about the online one, The printed out one has all
differant Tigers and is way better than the online one. But i will print off
the online one too as it goes along. If Paul continues this for another
year, i will be another buyer.

Joey