Re: storage

To: CoolVT@aol.com, geowiz.sgy@cox.net, jimboynton@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: storage
From: 65Tiger@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 06:12:56 +0000
I had a problem with my neighbor's cat.  He would like to sleep on the
hood of my car when I got home because it was warm.  I left the water
hose turned on and quietly snuck outside to "teach him a lesson".  I opened the
gate, he looked up and I opened the nozzle on him!!  I saw claws digging, cat
moving and when it was done, all I found where big scratches on my car hood.
That was the last time I tried that!

maybe that ole country boy was smarter than me.
curtis