Re: Wheel Lug Nut Size

To: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Wheel Lug Nut Size
From: Randy Smith <RSSmithIQ@cs.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Dec 2005 11:57:58 -0500
Steve-

The stock lug is a 7/16" x 20 thread (national fine).  I understand that
some folks have upgraded to 1/2".  The Panasport takes a standard
tapered lugnut, not the curved taper like the original lugnut and
wheel.  I was able to buy them at my local auto parts store.  The ones I
bought were from "Mr. Lugnut".  They made two versions with that
thread.  One took a 3/4" wrench and the other took a 13/16".  You want
to make certain to get the 3/4" ones.  Otherwise your socket will not
fit down inside the hole in the Panasport.  Sorry I don't have the Mr.
Lugnut part number.

-Randy
Tiger- B382000189