RE: CNN: 7 holiday gifts for the super-rich...Dales

To: "'Paul R. Breuhan'" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, <65Tiger@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: CNN: 7 holiday gifts for the super-rich...Dales
From: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2005 10:22:12 -0700
What it's worth is pretty much a personal observation... But I think that,
at the going rate for engineering, mechanical, and body shop time, you'd
certainly end up paying about that much to get that amount and quality of
work done to a Tiger. If you're going to go to that extent you'd better be
sure you want to keep it, because the market for that car is going to be
thin. Suppose the car does sell for $60k - and (hypothetically - I don't
know any details of the situation) Dale has a six-figure lien against its
title? Is the new owner responsible to clear the lien or is it Mr. Lempert's
problem to deal with?

And yeah, I'd love to see some more detail pictures too. I don't know if
this is exactly what I would do if money and time were no object, but it is
certainly in the general direction.

Theo