Re: More Grundy humor or opinion

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <stubrennan@comcast.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Grundy humor or opinion
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 21:37:00 -0600
List, Group etc. Its nice we have a professional insurance person in our
group. Im sure the advice he gives is invaluable. One thing Ive learned from
dealing with insurance compaines, is that what you tell them is essiential
to maintaining the coverage you think you have for the $$$ you know you have
paid. SO, if the Tiger is parked in the rear and you dash off to the store
for a loaf of bread and an accident happens where your insurance is needed,
you might want to have been taking the Tiger to your mechanic to have him
work on it, not driving to the corner market. Does it sound as tho Im
suggesting you not be totally honest. Well try telling them you went for the
loaf of bread and see how fast they let you know they are NOT responsible
for paying to have your car repaired since you where driving outside the
scope of your coverage. Im so broke I havent driven my Tiger in months, no
insurance. A temporary thing, I hope BUT  my last coverage was for 3000
miles per year , traveling to and from Uniteds, car meets etc. including
taking the car to a mechanic to have it worked on, I made sure the mechanic
down the street, knew I was bringing the car to him If he was ever ask.
Sometimes it just isnt feasiable to have put up insurance or coverage that
has limits. It is better to have the car appraised, make sure you have full
coverage for the understood value of the car and then never need to use said
insurance. That is about the only way to gurantee no insurance problems.An
insurance company is great bussiness and when least expected they will give
you exactly that, the BUSSINESS