Lost friends...

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lost friends...
From: "Peter Laurinaitis" <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 01:44:29 -0500
It just occurred to me that it would be interesting to see pics of the two
Tigers my hanger-mate in Montgomery, NY (I rent half his hanger to store my 2
recently aquired Tigers) had sold to a gentleman (I believe a doctor by trade)
that was picking up a few Tigers here and there and restoring them.  One of my
friend's two Tigers was a freshly painted (Dodge Viper Red) but still
unassembled basket case, the other was a rusted brown tiger (the latter of
which he listed through ebay).  I rode in the red one 20 years ago in Daytona
and thats when the "bug" bit me.  If you are on the list, I would love to see
completed pics of both!

Thanks!
Peter