relocate oil filter

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: relocate oil filter
From: "Cliff Alexander" <mk1a@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 21:58:38 -0800
Hello All--  I'm planning on relocating my oil filter to the drivers side
fender well, I plan on using SS braided hose and fittings. Does anyone have
experience with which is best size either #8 or #10 hose? Is there one brand of
hose and fittings better than others? I was thinking of Earl's because they are
easily available. Does anyone have any pictures of their installation? I have
some ideas but I'm always interested in other Tiger owners ideas and ingenious
solutions.

Thanks in advance for any info,

Cliff Alexander
mk1a@earthlink.net