Re: SCCA Runoffs

To: crbernardino@mac.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SCCA Runoffs
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:21:41 EST
I also saw the SPEED coverage this weekend...just happened to "surf" to the
channel in the nick of time!
Really nice comments about Tom's Tiger ("beautiful", "crowd favorite"  etc.),
but no real comments on John's effort...I guess he was a little off the  pace
in a much less optimized car. Thing I found funny was the constant
references to the supposed "power advantage" of the Tiger...if you've followed
the
trials and tribulations of Tom vs. SCCA in regards to the what he can run in
terms of engine (and the weight penalties), you might have a different  opinion!

Mike Wood