Re: fuel

To: "Witt" <netwitt@zoominternet.net>,
Subject: Re: fuel
From: "Peter Laurinaitis" <laurin212@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 00:06:21 -0500
Don - I sent to you separately all the responses I received when I asked the
group about unleaded gas.  I personally have been filling my Tigers up with
premium unleaded and adding about half the recommended dose of lead
replacement, out of an abundance of caution (though I think unnecessarily).
Too much additive and I hear your plugs will foul.  Quite frankly, I have no
idea, nor can I tell, if I have hardened valve seats (impossible to tell) as
is recommended to run unleaded, but really doesn't seem like too much of an
issue, from all the feedback I received.  And the previous owners of my
Tigers said they just have been running unleaded no problem.